Thursday, March 12, 2009

My master studies...

Long time didnt update my blog. coz busy for my project for antifungal activity. I just finished my antifungal activity. Before that, I already finished my antibacterial in jan. Now is the time for me to prepare my qualifying examination. The officer told me the examination (oral presentation) will be start in the end of april. Still have one month to go. I must finished the QE draft and slides to let my supervisor have a look. NExt week i and my sis decided to visit kampar. On that time, i can meet with dr sit to discuss my work. Quite lonely work at setapak there coz supervisor not always there. He guided me lots in my work. Just feel lonely coz iam the only his master student. Hope he will have more postgraduate student come in. Jus the beginning of my master. still long way to go.. Hope i can finish as soon as possible and project run smoothly. The machine dun break down again..HPLC must wait for me oh..Pls..haha..I suppose to continue for purification part since i finished for screening part..my senior master student sick and she said need to buy a new column.. thats mean need to wait the column. Las time my fyp already familiar with hplc but the problem is hard to get nice peak and spent quite lots of time. Since my samples not really enough for flash chromatography so I only able to run for hplc 1st. My co-supervisor will responsible to collect the soft coral since i dunno how to swim.haha..Dr.Sit my supervisor very very very busy over kampar..not free to contact me. I think i need to go there for every month rather than just sms or email him. Coz jus sms and email him quite hard to discuss everything in sms and email. I also hope i can go to kampar soon. He concerned about the machine was not yet move to kampar. Since i need to use flash chromatography and HPLC for my project. TO be continue............

2 comments:

cklim said...

all the best, look fwd to hearing more from you..cheers

Zh1nG said...

Good luck~!