Tuesday, September 16, 2008

About my Future..haiz..Duno where is it and How is it?

About future..I still thinking in my mind. After my graduation on 24th of aug 2008, I still blank in my mind.. I still thinking the past. I missed my uni life..I dun wan the time stop at here. Thinking four years bac in kl, I reali learnt alots from my frens and family. After all getting the degree, everyone try to find a good job or further study. Where am I? What ami doing? My parents didnt force me to make decision for my future.. This is my life.. I always think a better way to pass through it. What is my dream and ambition? Everytime went for interview, the interviewer sure asked me wats my ambition and achievement? I reali no idea to answer them. Why I choose Biotech course to study? Mayb I was influenced by my secondary school teacher. Her background from Biotechnology.And I thought biotechnology similar to biology. Iam going to enter this course. I didnt say i regret to choose tis course. I quite like it. But i jus feel that i left something behind. I still not enough to use in my life. I still want to gain more knowledge from uni. I still remember the decision I made for UTAR. hehe.. I struggle for a long time. I chose UTAr becoz i didnt get into matrix in public uni that time. But after few months, I got offer from matrix that i can enter public uni for the foundation in labuan. After a few discussions with my frens, teachers, and family, I decided choose to study at UTAR. Some may think I'm crazy. Coz UTAR so expensive y u choose it as compared to public uni. Somemore i can easily understand the lecturer's teaching and i started to familiar with the environment. I quite "degil" sometimes. Once i starting to familiar with tat place, i wont move away. End up, I studied there for 4 years.haha.. Besides learnt new knowledge. I learnt human attitude..haha.. I learnt to accept people opinion. Before i came to kl, I dun like people ejek me..haha.. I'm easily get mad and cry.. Girl mah.. easy to get hurt and cry. After I familiar the people at kl, I started to control my emotional and attitude. Iam trying to accept people opinion. Sometimes mayb too stress in homework, i will starting to yell at people. I may said some bad words to my frens. Very sorry about my attitude. Hope u all can forgive me.. :(. I will remember this " If you wan people to accept and together with you, you must learn how to treat people. hehe..This was my end.. See ya.Continue next time.. huh.sienz again.. I will always remember 24th of aug 2008.. Take care all of my frens.. Good luck for ur guys future.. Hope I will have good future too..:P

No comments: