Saturday, November 15, 2008

CLEO FASHION RAVE on 8th of NOV 2008

On 8th of Nov 2008, I and my sis bought cleo magazine to the Fashion Rave at PAvilion kl. My sis said she didnt go to fashion show before..haha.. Then we went there and have a look.. Not much interesting there..The show was delayed for one and half hour.. Got free goodies bag.. Inside got lots of free gifts such as hydrating herbal essences shampoo, Rexona, one maybelline lip gloss, one pencil box, 2 pencils, coupons, one recycle bag ( I like it the most) etc..But next time i wont go to this type of event..Sienz la..The security guard of PAvilion kl not allow audience sit on the long stairs there..haiz..Dun wan go liao next time..:(






















2 comments:

The M said...

wa, so nice can go attend fashion show.
haha, the "Bag Me" must use often ler.
Say No to plastic Bag! keke

sUsAn said...

Ya..Sa no to plastic bag..U wan go ah??I think next time oso got this type of event..hehe..I saw some aunties bought few magazines in order to get the "bag me"..haha.. I think they can sell out the bags and gain some money..haha..