Friday, November 7, 2008

Unbelievable Relationship...:P

I would like to start my story in this way. Let shows u guys some pics here...My mum told me last night that Obama's half sister was my aunty..haha..Long distance aunt... I so suprise when i knew the new...and her husband was my mum's cousin..haha..


The girl was half sister (Maya Soetoro-Ng) of Barack Obama (President of US) and her husband was my mum's father's brother's son (my uncle) haha.. omg.. For me was really suprise, coz i jus met them long time ago in sandakan sabah. They came to my home and had a meal with all the relatives. They seldom come back to sabah. Coz they all lived in canada and hawaii there. I still very blur that time. I didnt talk with them much. I only remembered they had pizza at my home that time.. haha.. (Konrad Ng was Brother-in-law of Barack Obama, born 1974. A Canadian of Malaysian Chinese descent, he is assistant professor at the University of Hawaii's Academy of Creative Media. His parents are from Kudat and Sandakan, two small towns in Sabah, Malaysia and he was born and raised in Burlington, Ontario. Married Maya Soetoro-Ng at the end of 2003 in Hawaii. They have one daughter, Suhaila. ) Found from encylopedia.. haha.. Konrad NG and his wife both are assistant professor.. so nice..



This was NG whole family photos from left to right ( Konrad Ng, Maya Soetoro-Ng, my mum's uncle and my mum's aunt)




Their family portrait.. 5 years old daughter (Suhaila) My mum saw this pic and she said the kid so cute.. haha. luckily look abit like chinese and has fair skin..haha.. not like Obama skin..haha..Coz Obama's family quite complicated.got white american people, kenya father ,indonesian father...

This was my end of story..haha.. jus briefly tell u guys..haha...nothing much difference though there are my 'far' relatives.. haha.. I wont become rich oso..the earth still need to turn and life still have to continue..hoho...Hope Obama really can change and help american and the world economic.. Cheers...:)









2 comments:

cklim said...

wah..awesome..great..haha

wen ni said...

wow, surprisingly!