Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last night incident made me scary..:(

Last night as usual i waited my sis bac home and watched drama at home. Last night she came bac home quite late about 8pm like that. Then, I said hungry " I wan order pizza" haha.. Then after pizza arrived and paid. We had our pizza and enjoyed drama. After that i heard some motor outside my house, i thought who come to find us, then i looked outside and i saw an indian man open my gate door and enter my house.. He said wan collect money..Har..I think he was suspicious people then I and my sis ran to upstairs. After few minutes then he onli away from my house. We observed him upstairs.. HE still carried his motor to other house to ask for money. Finally he seem no ppl choi him then he roded motor away. Few minutes later i and my sis thought nothing happen and we continue dramaing. And i quickly ran outside to lock the gate door.. I switched off all the light..Few minutes later, i heard the motor sound again. The motor sound near my house i think and tried to open my gate door but i locked it..Luckily..HE seem not satisfied and wan for money..GILA..Then i seem so worried and i sms the POLISKL.. Dunno they got ronda my place or not..haha..Now i heard motor sound oso very scare...HAte those indian man..They so ham sap..look like ghost...with red eyes..haiz..Finally, I think nothing happen and i slept at 12am.. Coz scare the motor sound..Wherever u at home or out home, remember to lock ur gate door...haha..dun let stranger come in.. I remind all my housemates..NExt time when i saw this type of situation i mus record his motor number..Then hope police can aware this ppl..hehe..Coz when the police asked me the motor number i said i duno.. wat type of motor i oso dunno..haha..

3 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

wah
so dangerous!

All this crime rates are increasing due to the expensive cost of living! Blame who!!!

mind sharing with us the Police or rakan cop numbers? i dont have..hehe..thanks..maybe u can do a post on how to stay alert and handle these kind of situations

sUsAn said...

okok...Tomoro i will post up some ways to protect urself..hehe...the sms number was 32728..hehe..

wen ni said...

that's terrible. The most important thing is we should know how to protect ourselves, if wait for the police to come, that's too late dy. God bless we all.

And, glad that nothing happened to you and your sis. Be aware all the time. Make sure lock the door before sleep. =)